Sunday, April 1, 2007

Beginnings...

I think it's about time to start one of these; dry and sarcastic prose dominate my style of writing so be prepared to love it or hate it. Hemingway said it best: "There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."

A one-stop shop is the goal here. I am obsessed with acting, movies, literature, drama, and travel. The bulk of the content will be links to other places that have mastered the art of presenting online material in a simple, clean and high-quality fashion (example: my sidebar movie-trailer links: simple, HD or Hi-Res. quality, blank canvased webpage).

Most of the information here will be super random; when writing, my audience is myself. To tailer my thoughts to meet the expectations of others, would be boring and pointless. For crying out load, my favorite person is the fictional H. Roark (clue: Rand's opus magnum). That, alone, will either intrigue you or turn you off.

Enjoy my always-evolving movie/book list rankings; check back regularly to see the many pics of my family.

Preface: this is my place for thoughts and opinions, not pretentious judgments. I am pretty sure it was Socrates who said
"I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance." I couldn't agree with him more.