Yes, as some of you may have heard, I'm going to be a dad!!! Emilia and I found out--on July 31st-- that we are going to have a baby (due date: April 8, 2009!!)!! Emilia will start her 13th week in a few days and is feeling great: no morning sickness, no moodiness (seriously, no joke!), and is just flat-out being a superstar.
You want more news? Okay, fine. Today we found out the baby's gender (on Thursday we went through some of the normal genetic screening tests--with an extra doozie on Friday--and the doctor called this morning to tell us the baby is healthy as can be... in addition, she asked if we wanted to know the sex of the baby...yes please). So without further ado... we are having a GIRL!!!!! I am beyond excited to have a daughter. I get to be the daddy in the "Daddy's Little Girl" equation :)
Ultrasound (September 2008) from Stagekid on Vimeo.

You want more news? Okay, fine. Today we found out the baby's gender (on Thursday we went through some of the normal genetic screening tests--with an extra doozie on Friday--and the doctor called this morning to tell us the baby is healthy as can be... in addition, she asked if we wanted to know the sex of the baby...yes please). So without further ado... we are having a GIRL!!!!! I am beyond excited to have a daughter. I get to be the daddy in the "Daddy's Little Girl" equation :)
Ultrasound (September 2008) from Stagekid on Vimeo.

