Time article on the continued phenomenon of Once; tickets at Seattle's Moore Theater go on sale tomorrow.
Sometimes I like to give out daily awards to myself:
Baseball Top News Story: This is going to be a long year for SF Giants baseball fans. We lost the opener to the Cubs 12-6, but at least we're playing ball.
Politics Top News Story: Clinton raises $36 mil; Obama might be at $50 mil. The fundraising during this campaign season is beyond impressive.
Best Podcast I Listened to Today: RealTime with Bill Maher interviewing Tom Brokaw
My Favorite Thought of the Day: waiting for the elevator, I wished we had a big fluffy female cat...for a week; I'm not sure what Brando would do with himself--I am pretty confident he would welcome a sister. Dublin would pee on the rug from excitement.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Daily Coop: More Once, Opening Day ST, Fundraising
Labels: daily coop
