John Stewart Rips ABC Debate... must see if you missed the Obamamania-perceived debacle...
RSS Feed-of the-day: Wine Library TV: the branding, simplicity of idea, and execution is brilliant...
While super quick, the trip to Davis, with my brother, has been going great. It's been years since I've seen my grandparents: they look healthy as ever! While I love being in the Davis bubble, I'm excited to get back to life in Washington. I'm reminded, again, how proud I am to have taken the risk with Emilia--leaving California for something new in Seattle; new has now turned to normal; new and normal has and continues to feel right; I guess that's all we can ask for from our decisions, right?
I feel like something big is coming--a decision, a moment, an influx of ambition...not sure what I'm taking about... stay tuned...
See you tomorrow...
RSS Feed-of the-day: Wine Library TV: the branding, simplicity of idea, and execution is brilliant...
While super quick, the trip to Davis, with my brother, has been going great. It's been years since I've seen my grandparents: they look healthy as ever! While I love being in the Davis bubble, I'm excited to get back to life in Washington. I'm reminded, again, how proud I am to have taken the risk with Emilia--leaving California for something new in Seattle; new has now turned to normal; new and normal has and continues to feel right; I guess that's all we can ask for from our decisions, right?
I feel like something big is coming--a decision, a moment, an influx of ambition...not sure what I'm taking about... stay tuned...
See you tomorrow...
