Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Daily Coop: Sweeney, Elevator, Trips

I just quick-reviewed Sweeney Todd on Facebook; I guess if we're not fiends, no review for you... get to befriending me already...

Hiking up Mount Si was an accomplishment for the ages; actually, while it took three hours, it wasn't all that hard, but the fact that I am officially obsessed with working out (not to mention starting to love the outdoors) is truly an epic turn of events for Blake. I have now been going to the gym for over 6 weeks (3-4 times a week) and I can honestly say that signing up for that membership could be the single most important decision I will have ever made in my life (the second, of course, clumsily striking up a conversation with Emilia in an elevator in Madrid)...

I'm going to Davis this weekend...

I'm going to Paris and Northern Spain in three weeks... seriously?... yes...

I need to start writing more...

Thanks for coming back