What I love about blogging is that you can make declarations (e.g. my last post) and change your mind the next day.
I realized last night there was no way to put restrictions on the content of this blog. My last post therefore, is more of a rant. The root: I need to write more: I need to blog more. I've always had an appreciation--a passion--for film, literature, and theatre/acting; it's not surprising that I came to the conclusion yesterday that these topics needed more of my attention. Attention they will get, but to confine my efforts to express, is the wrong decision--at least for the purposes of this blog.
Thanks for keeping up :)
---
A frothy Guinness to you for stopping by and another for coming back,
Stagekid
I realized last night there was no way to put restrictions on the content of this blog. My last post therefore, is more of a rant. The root: I need to write more: I need to blog more. I've always had an appreciation--a passion--for film, literature, and theatre/acting; it's not surprising that I came to the conclusion yesterday that these topics needed more of my attention. Attention they will get, but to confine my efforts to express, is the wrong decision--at least for the purposes of this blog.
Thanks for keeping up :)
---
A frothy Guinness to you for stopping by and another for coming back,
Stagekid
